DOLBY ATMOS CINEMA PROCESSOR CP850
Dolby Atmos provides a unique approach to cinema audio, giving filmmakers unprecedented power and freedom to realize their creative visions. In your cinema, Dolby Atmos gives audiences moving audio that flows all around them, a natural and enveloping sound experience that fully reflects the original artistic concept.
- Rendering up to 64 speaker feeds provides an unmatched audience experience.
- The latest Dolby® Lake EQ and 1/12th octave EQ resolution optimizes playback for all content types, even in acoustically challenged environments.
- Flexible configurations provide all the common I/O interfaces for the modern digital cinema.
- Automated calibration ensures consistent, high-quality playback for each movie.
DOLBY ATMOS CINEMA PROCESSOR CP850 BASE
Dolby Atmos represents the future of cinema audio, but we recognize that equipping a cinema for a fully immersive Dolby Atmos experience may not be practical for every situation today. For that reason, we now offer the Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 Base as well as the Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850.
The Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 Base will play back traditional Dolby Surround 7.1 and 5.1 formats as well as render select Dolby Atmos titles to a Dolby Surround 7.1 configuration. It includes the same advanced equalization and other audio features as the Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850, so you can ensure that your cinema is ready for the future while adding a number of sound improvements now. Dolby Atmos marketing support is exclusive to theatres with the full Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850.
As with the full Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850, the CP850 Base includes:
- Individual amplification and equalization of the surround speakers
- Support for bass management of the subwoofers
- Internal crossovers to reduce installation cost
Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 Line
DOLBY ATMOS CONNECT INTERFACE
The Dolby Atmos Connect Interface DAC3202 allows you to use legacy amplifiers in Dolby Atmos installations. The Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 employs an audio-over-Ethernet protocol to send a digital audio stream to Dolby Atmos Connect Interfaces. A Dolby Atmos Connect Interface converts the digital audio to analog audio for connection to amplifiers. Each Dolby Atmos Connect Interface offers 32 analog outputs.
A Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 together with a single Dolby Atmos Connect Interface can support up to 48 speaker feeds. Installations with more than 48 speaker feeds will need two Dolby Atmos Connect Interfaces.